Monday, February 15, 2010

Trying to keep up with "Things", run, run, run

Monday morning - need to get on with my 23 Things, I am 2 weeks behind schedule, ouff!
Just signed up for Google Reader and subscribed to the RSS feed for 23 Things, and a bundle of "News" feeds. I don't really like RSS news feeds, because they show sensationalist headlines only. Reading a real newspaper is what I like, where I can dip in and out of articles at leisure.

Now signed up to 5 more RSS feeds:

  • Victoria and Albert Museum, press releases
  • Manchester City Gallery
  • James at OIL [23Things Oxford]
  • I want to [Phil Bradley, library related]
  • 23Things Oxford
When saving this post, I got notified that one cannot use the "ampersand" sign (in posts and in post labels).
That's why I wrote "Victoria and Albert Museum", rather than "Vee ampersand Ay" [if you see my point].
Odd

No comments:

Post a Comment