Thursday, January 28, 2010

tinkering

Have read a few blogs of other participants and found that some people have a very good command of Web 2.0 customization & design skills already. I know that one can do a lot of beautiful things, but when I fiddle for too long and experiment, I start to feel guilty for "wasting time". And I run out of patience.
But a lot of web stuff, and Web 2.0 in particular, is all about learning by doing and trial and error, it seems.
I therefore hope that this 23 Things-thing will teach me a few basic skill that will come in handy when needed.

1 comment:

  1. "But a lot of web stuff, and Web 2.0 in particular, is all about learning by doing and trial and error, it seems."

    You've hit the nail right on the head there - and it was one of the main reasons for setting up the programme, to encourage people to have a go. But we can only teach the basics, as you say - the rest is up to you!

    Hope you'll enjoy the programme - good luck with the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete