Thursday, April 08, 2010

Challenging

Using Twitter is quite a challenge.
I have written a bit of profile information and couldn't decide whether to restrict use or not.
I am not too keen that too much stuff about me floats about on the web.
Will probably remove some of the accounts that I have opened during the exercise.
I now understand what twitter is about, which is good, I don't manage to follow Emma's instructions on the 23 Things blog.
I don't seem able to do "retweet", and I cannot get rid of the irritating "trending" element on my Twitter profile.
But I have seen that other Twitter users *have* got rid of it.

1 comment:

  1. The trending topics always show but only on your timeline page. The reason you can't see them on other people's pages is that you are looking at their profile, ie, tweets written rather than tweets received. If you look at your profile (click on your name in the top right-hand corner) then you'll see the trending topics disappear.

    ReplyDelete